Tuesday, April 19, 2011

BoBunny layout

I happened upon an nice little store in Redwood Falls Minnesota recently.  It's called Between Friends and let me tell you it was a great find!  They had oodles of paper, punches, Spellbinders, stamps, etc!  The store looks small from the front, but once you enter it goes on & on & on!!!  Cute decor & gifts too.


http://www.betweenfriendsscrappers.com/ They have a blog too, which is always fun to check out!  In the store I liked looking at the layouts they had posted & thumbed through an idea book they had for sale.

I left the store with some awesome large die cut shapes and a handful of the BoBunny's Gabrielle line!


I did a page featuring my boys planting a pine tree last spring.  It was a fun earthy layout, with handmade butterflies using the Fiskars punch.  A little ink sponging on their edges & some pearls did wonders.




I did some handcutting out of the beautiful journal card page from BoBunny and had it frame one edge of my photo.  The pom-pom ribbon was tacked on with glue dots. Liquid glue helped secure each ball in place.


I used Webster's Pages flat Sparklers to add charm & glitz.


                        

They are too beautiful!  Glue dots work good to hold them in place.  A few fern sprig punches, a flower, and ink sponged leaf punches finished things off.  I journaled up along the side to explain the event.



1 comment: