Monday, May 23, 2011

Company Drawing

I want to spread the word how AWESOME the company Stay True To God (STTG) is!!! STTG  Each month they draw names off their guest book list.  In April, I was was drawn & won $25 free products of my choice.  That included free shipping as well!!!  When part of my order arrived, I was so excited!!!  Here are a few items that I chose!


I whipped out a page from the paper I got.  The Paper Loft brand is very soft & earthy.  I paired it up with a touch of color, so the red half is Jenni Bowlin paper.



That is my "LITTLE BAKER MAN".  He loves to bake and be a part of every step! 

I used some vintage ribbon on this page, glitter Thickers, Cosmo Cricut letters (tiny & chipboard), a few CTMH button brads & green adhesive pearls. 


Hand cutting a photograph with a distracting background can really make a page "pop".  Thanks for looking, now please hop on over to Stay True To God!




No comments:

Post a Comment