Wednesday, May 25, 2011

WP challenge

I'm entering twice in the Webster's Pages monthly challenge, so next year I'll have my 2 Mother's Day cards all done!

This was my very first experience with Glubers.  They are essentially a giant glue dot.  They trick is to make a knot, have that be the center, then coil twisted wide ribbon around to make a flower.  I chose to use some WP netting. 


When I first heard of these, I was not interested.  But once I understood what they were, I was intrigued to try it!  The card I made is simple & bright.  I only added a star burst, leaves, brad & gems.  Do you see the faint "happiness" on the side?  I just wanted to add it to this cheerful scheme.






The tone on tone phrase is CTMH ocean cardstock, ink & acrylic stamp.  The paper is a petite Sweet Season from Webster's Pages.  The leaves are cut from WP also.  I used some 3d pop up dots & a sliver of paper on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment