Wednesday, June 29, 2011

BoBunny Challenge

I'm on a BoBunny kick, if you haven't noticed.  I've taken on their latest challenge:  Friday Challenge  of mimic an advertisement for a layout.  The ad I found was in Scrapbooks, Ect.  for Fancy Pants.



Now here is my take on the design: 



I cut the word on my Cricut, then glitzed it up a bit.


Some pieces were blocked together like a puzzle, similar to the ad.  It also was glittered.


A star was cut out of a fun patterned paper & placed on ribbon.  Don't be afraid to stick things ON your photos!!!


I stamped across the bottom with a background Close To My Heart acrylic in Denim colored ink.  It's a jumbled word square, somewhat aged looking.



Trying to mimic the ad, I added two journal jots.  The brads were a cute touch to draw attention!


The final touch was a flag looking tab, with fake stitching.


I have one more post in patriotic colors, so check in before the holiday!

1 comment:

  1. Goprgeous layout, I love the little touches of glitter :) Thanks for taking part in our challenge :)

    ReplyDelete