Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Bull Card

I am squeezing in a challenge that my friend turned me on to.  It's called Paper & Such, they have an online store & run a blog as well.  The current challenge is to use farm animals. I had to utilize the Cricut with my Old West cartridge, since I lack animal stamps.  This was a good challenge for me, since I wouldn't have gone this route otherwise.


Do you like my saying?  I made it up & stamped the small letters with Close To My Heart's Atomic Caps.  I love being able to make any words with these acrylics & a long narrow block.  The "Horns" was cut using Cricut's Old West as well.  I used a Martha Steward grass edge punch, added googlie eyes and tan horns, then drew on tiny flies with a gel pen.  If you've ever been around cows, you know the flies are always close by.


 




I think this would make a good graduation card, for someone with a sense of humor. 

2 comments:

  1. Very cute - love your take on our challenge! Thanks for playing at Paper and Such!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative! I like the sentiment, perfect for your card. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper and Such!

    ReplyDelete