Monday, September 26, 2011

Cool Ride

Sometimes I struggle with titles and often don't even use them.  But "Cool Ride" seemed to fit this page. Not only because my boys are so rad in their shades, but because an open top jeep is darn windy and cool.

This is my entry for the lovely sketch at Let's Capture these Sketches




Yes, I used gold glitter on a boy page.  The letters are glitter Thickers.  The paper is Oxford from Basic Grey.  I used an EK Success plaid edge punch.  The mud splats were from the Sizzix.  That awesome stamp is an Unity Itty Bitty called Having Fun. I embossed it in Cocoa by CTMH.  The gold fleur was one that I borrowed while at a crop.


 We have a Jeep Scrambler that we only use in the summer.  It's so fun to cruise with the top off when it's warm in summer.  Something about riding around in a Jeep makes you feel so cool.



No comments:

Post a Comment