Wednesday, January 16, 2013

2Peas #9 Challenge

Well, I've made it to Two Peas in A Bucket's #9 Challenge.  It requires grabbing 9 things already on your work space. This was easy because I rarely clean in between layouts & have a nice little container full of "rejects".  Sometimes I stamp things or cut them out & never use it.

 
Can you believe those old hymn page flowers were rejects?  I made them, but apparently they didn't jive with my other project.  They might be acid free, but I decided to take the risk & place them on my layout.  They're simply folded scallp punches.
 
The four man items (cards, checkers, dapper Dan, top hat guy) were cut out for card use,  but again tossed in my pile of junk.  They were handy on this mustache layout, so I was glad when I dug them out!
 
The gear was used, left over from making Tim Holtz tags.
 
The giant sewed circle is also an item that I didn't want to toss away. So that equals NINE items.
 
 
Supplies:
The background paper is Echo Park. 
The suit men are on Graphic 45 paper. 
The Giggles stamp is Unity.


No comments:

Post a Comment