Friday, September 27, 2013

Halloween Box

I found an old divided tray at a garage sale for $1. 
It was rustic & gray, but sure beats
 the modern  tray pricing from
scrapbooking supply vendors. Joann
OUCH!
I thought the dented edges & paint spots
looked just right for a spooky display!

BEFORE:
 
 
AFTER:

 
Here are some pics of the cubbies..

Echo park paper label

 

The only stamping on the project are
the bats around this spooky house sticker!
Those bats are Unity brand Bones About Halloween.

This vintage bottle has an Echo Park sticker label.

Tiny jelly jars make great 3D elements!
I painted the lid with an acrylic craft paint.

The twisty wood is a vine cut down to fit just right!
 
 
 
Linking up to:
 
 
 
 
 

16 comments:

  1. Wow! What an amazing upcycle! Love all the little cubbies with their contents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a spook-tacular use of that divided try - nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous- so spooky cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beyond cool!! What a fun project

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome project. I so wish I could steal this idea from you but I'm afraid I could never pull this off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing! Way to turn a find into a fabulous feature.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY GOSH This is AWESOME! I totally love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so fun. You're so talented. Very creative project. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous Garage Sale find, Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a great project. Love the price you've got for the tray too...LOL... NIce sale!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! This is awesome! Great up cycling!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh man, Jane, I love this! Spooky wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, what an awesome project! So neat!

    ReplyDelete