Monday, February 3, 2014

No Hearts~ Cupid Valentine

The current Frilly & Funkie blog challenge is to make
a Valentine without using hearts!
I had a bit of fun with this
& even found some inspiration in their Step X Step example for
ways to layer color, stencils & stamps!
 
 
I used a Tim Holtz stencil for the pink stripes,
and the corner & script stamps are also T.H. brand.
 
The cupid is a stamped image, cut out & used as a unique paper mask!!! 

 
 That stamp is from the Funkie Junkie Boutique
 I cut that little guy out and carefully help him in place
 as I sponge inked around it. 
 I used a little washi tape & Unity sentiment stamp.
  NO HEARTS!
 


2 comments:

  1. Love the stencilling/stamping combination on this and so pleased you got something from the step by step. Thanks so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous and I love all the techniques used. It isn't hard to convey love without hearts as this beauty shows. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete